The Jesuit Networking research group invites scholars from all disciplines, graduate students, and practitioners to consider research projects related to Jesuit networks and networking. Projects may include:
- Existing books, articles or scholarly publications;
- Ongoing or developing projects;
- Academic papers, conference presentations, theses, or dissertations.
Summaries of accepted projects will be featured on this website.
For a list of possible topics, please see Research Areas on Jesuit Networking.
Criteria for JN Research Projects
To be considered, JN research projects should:
- Be linked to the Jesuit mission or a specific Jesuit network;
- Offer an intellectual contribution to the topic involving research (e.g., articles, conference papers, theses, studies); and
- Consider networking with an international or transnational worldview.
If you are interested in joining this group and feel that you have a possible project, please send us your proposal.
Submit a Proposal
We are in the process of developing an online form to submit projects. Thank you for your patience.