We are launching an academic team to study, systematize and accompany current experiences of Jesuit international networking, through research and documentation.
If you are scholar, student or practitioner with an existing project related to JN or have an idea for a research project, please see our Call for Research Projects
By forming this group of research collaborators, we hope to support researchers concerned with Jesuit networking and the Society of Jesus in its apostolic mission in the world.
Why join the JN Research Group?
Though we are unable to provide any financial support for research, we offer the following for researchers:
- Access to and connection with established networks of the Society of Jesus (e.g the Global Ignatian Adovacy Network, Christian Life Communities, Fe y Alegría, Jesuit Refugee Service);
- Dissemination and visibility of research projects through the communication channels of the Jesuit Networking project and through potential publications in the future;
- Supportive collaboration with a group of scholars concerned with networking and the Jesuit mission.
What does JN Research Offer the Society of Jesus?
The JN Research Group seeks to assist the Society of Jesus in its apostolic mission by:
- Systemizing discourse on existing Jesuit networking and networks;
- Linking networking and research to Jesuit spirituality and values;
- Accompanying existing Jesuit networks with applied academic research.
If you want to collaborate but you don't want to use Facebook, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know which of the running projects you would like to join. Please, check out our volunteering page in order to see if your profile and skills will fit better in any of our other Jesuit Networking projects.